Sunday, January 2, 2011

Simple Intro/ Why-on-earth-I'm-actually-doing-this

I never thought i would have a blog, or be one of those nerdy people who spend their weekends on a site such as this, filling anonymous or non-existent readers in on the details of their life. But here I am anyway. But since I don't want to suck away your time and energy on a pointless read, I have a promise for you: This is not my diary...I have one of those already. That (not this) is where i complain about my life, relationships, cruel teachers and all the other stuff not worth reading.
So, why I'm doing this also ties in with the name of this blog; Lifebeyondthefishbowl. I named it that because I am ready to go beyond the swimming-in-circles cultural norm, that says you have to go to school and blend in and never say what you're thinking. I always say what I am thinking. I'm not sure if I blend in, but I doubt it, and I'm dropping out of public high school...halfway dropping out anyway. It's a new year, and I'm ready to be my own person. Since I think this is neat, I'm writing this blog.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment