Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rejoice!

Oh people. Oh people, people, people. My soul is practically kicking me in the head, it is so happy. I recently applied for my current dream job as a staff member at my most favorite camp, Clydehurst Christian Ranch, and have been awaiting the confirmation email, telling me that they received my application. It just came! Now once my references complete their part, I am one step closer to this amazing experience! I won't know for sure if I'm hired until March or April, but I can wait. It's worth it.
On and unrelated topic, does anyone know just how difficult it is to choose a winter coat these days? I have this wonderful task ahead of me, since around a week ago I slammed my coat into a car door, which broke the zipper. It was stupid, and I looked like and idiot, getting stuck to the vehicle, and now my zipper is deceased. Sad day.
I would also like to announce that I now have not one, but TWO followers! So welcome to my best friend, who is as kind and loyal as she is pretty (you're very pretty). My Wednesday has been awesome, so I will rejoice and dance like a maniac, pulling a muscle in my butt in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment