Saturday, July 21, 2012

Future Avocado Tree

The first time I saw an avocado tree in real life, I thought it was a pretty genius invention of nature. Not only does it grow a super food, but it is a slender and lush green tree that is quite aesthetically pleasing. I found instructions on how to grow your own from a link on Pinterest.com. The one in my picture will never grow to be the size of the one I saw growing in Ethiopia, but still, it's and avocado tree. That's pretty cool. I had to write the note for it because my family is familiar with the chaos I leave in my wake, and I didn't want them to clean up after me and throw away my baby avocado tree without knowing what it was. It will take weeks to even start a tap root, but I'll try to post another picture of it when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment